Benazir Income Support Programme BISP has announced the latest jobs for Compliance Monitors on July 15, 2021. Interested candidates can apply online visit the BISP website www.bisp.gov.pk. Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire the Compliance Monitors for its Ehsas Taleemi Wazaif on a fixed salary for the collection of attendance compliance data on a quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools, purely on a contract basis for a period of one year. Vacancies details and eligibility criteria is given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is July 26, 2021.
|Posted Date:||15 July 2021|
|Organization:||Benazir Income Support Programme BISP|
|No of Posts:||73|
|Education:||14 Years Education|
|Job Location:||Across Pakistan|
|Address:||Director HR, Room No. 221, Second Floor, BISP, F-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||26 July 2021|
|Sr. No||Posting Plan||Provence||No of Seats|
How To Apply:
- To Apply online, visit official website www.bisp.gov.pk
- Interested candidates can click below to apply online directly.
- “Application Form for the post of Compliance Monitor” available at BISP’s official website
- Only eligible candidates will be called for screening/ written test.
- TA/DA shall not be admissible.
- The applicant who is already in Government/ Semi-Government service may apply through the proper channel.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer.
- No age relaxation will be admissible.
- The last date to send applications is July 26, 2021
Company Address: Director HR, Room No. 221, Second Floor, BISP, F-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
Official Website: www.bisp.gov.pk