Helping Hand Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences HHIRS has announced the latest Jobs in Mansehra, KPK on June 23, 2021, in Mashriq Newspaper. HHIRST is an affiliated college of Riphah International University Islamabad. This College offers degree and diploma courses in the fields of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech & Language Therapy, Orthotics & Prosthetics, and Medical Lab Technology. In addition to this HHIRS also provide the state of the art, comprehensive Rehabilitation services in the above fields. Applications are invited from dedicated and dynamic professionals having the requisite qualification and experience to fill the following vacancies. The last date to get this job opportunity is July 13, 2021.
|Posted Date:||23 June 2021|
|Organization:||Helping Hand Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences|
|No of Posts:||14|
|Address:||Karakorum Highway near Data Bypass, Mansehra, KPK.|
|Last Date:||13 July 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Professor||As Per HEC Criteria||02|
|2.||Associate Professor||As Per HEC Criteria||02|
|3.||Assistant Professor||As Per HEC Criteria||02|
|4.||Lecturer||As Per HEC Criteria||05|
How to Apply:
- Application Form Can be downloaded from www.hhirst.edu.pk
- Candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria are invited to send their application on the prescribed form along with the attested copies of mentioned documents
- Academic Certificates
- Experience/ training documents
- Recent passport size photograph
- Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview on the basis of submitted documents.
- Only the prescribed application form will be accepted.
- Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate Job application form along with documents.
- No TA/ DA shall be allowed for attending the test/interview.
- The deadline for the application will be July 13, 2021.
Mailing Address: Human Resource Department Helping Hand Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences Trust Main Karakorum Highway near Data Bypass, Mansehra, KPK .
Telephone: 0997-440424, 0992-371002