FIA Jobs 2021 1143+ New Vacancies are open for applicants from all over the Pakistan. Interested candidates who want to apply for FIA Jobs May 2021, must Apply Online for relevant vacancy. Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Govt of Pakistan is accepting Application Form from all over the Pakistan.
Federal Investigation Agency FIA Jobs 2021
Under “Federal Investigation Agency FIA Jobs 2021 Online Apply”, FIA is looking candidates for Assistant, Sub Inspector Investigation, Stenotypist, UDC, LDC, Assistant Sub Inspector, Constable, Constable Driver, Staff Car, Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid, Cook, Chowkidar, Sweeper. Candidates qualifications must be Primary, Matric, Intermediate or Graduation.
Federal Investigation Agency FIA Jobs 2021 Details
|Organization||Federal Investigation Agency (FIA)|
|Jobs Location||All over in Pakistan, Pakistan|
|Qualifications||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Graduation|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Apply Through||Apply Online|
|Gender||Both Male And Female Can Apply|
|Jobs Will be Announced||31 May, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||14 June, 2021|
FIA Jobs May 2021 Vacancies
(Upper Division Clerk)
(Lower Division Clerk)
Primary to Master
Age limit :
18 to 45
male and female
- Online Apply LInk is open for applicants. No hard copy of online application is required.
- Govt. employees apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/test.
- Must bring original documents while coming for interview.
- Incomplete Application or Application with wrong information will be rejected.
- First, You have to Apply Online at jobs.fia.gov.pk.
- Then You must have to appear in Written Exam including Intelligence Test & Subject Test.
- Test Result will be announced on FIA Official website.
- Physical Assessment Test will be conducted for short listed candidates.
- Medical Test & Interview will be conducted for short listed candidates.
- After that Personality Test will be conducted.
- Final Medical Checking Test will be conducted in your nearest FIA center.