The government of Pakistan announced the latest Jobs in Finance Division for Assistant Director on September 21, 2021, in the Dawn Newspaper. Applications are invited from eligible candidates. Finance Division intends to hire the services of finance professionals for its Debt Policy Coordination Office (DPCO) on a contract basis initially for a period of 3 years. The extension will be subject to satisfactory performance and approval by competent authority as per rules. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria of the Finance Division to apply for these positions. The last date to get this job opportunity is October 05, 2021.
|Posted Date:||21 September 2021|
|No. of Posts:||03|
|Education:||16 years of Formal Education|
|Address:||Room No. 129, “S” Block, Pak Secretariat,Finance Division, Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||05 October 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Assistant Director (Borrowing)||16 Year Education||01|
|2.||Assistant Director (Risk Management)||16 Year Education||01|
|3.||Assistant Director (Data Management and Analytics)||16 Year Education||01|
How To Apply:
- Details of required qualification and professional experience can be downloaded from the website of Finance Division www.finance.gov.pk
- The interested candidates should send their applications along–with the mentioned documents on the given address
- Detailed CV
- Copy of CNIC
- Recent passport size photograph
- The applications are required to be submitted on the given format.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only short–listed candidates fulfilling the laid down criteria will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The last date to apply is October 05, 2021.
Company Address: Room No. 129, “S” Block, Pak Secretariat, Finance Division, Islamabad.