Pak Army has announced online registration to Join as Medical Cadet AMC 46th MBBS/ 24th BDS – Entry 2021. Interested candidates who want to Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet in AMC are advised to Register Online, starting from 28th June 2021. Online Registration may be done by visiting the Pakistan Army official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk ‘or’ Registration Centers. The last date to Apply Online is 27 July 2021.
|Physical Standards:||Minimum Height: 5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm)|
|Weight:||As per Body Mass index|
- Candidates who want to apply for admission as M Cadet (for Any only) in AM College must have registered/appeared themselves in any fresh provincial entry test as eligible (UHS, ETEA, MCAT, NUMS, AJ&K State exam etc).
- The candidate must mention the name of the College for which applying (Army Medical College Rawalpindi or CMH Lahore Medical College) at the top of the application form.
- Candidates can also opt for Colleges priority-wise.
- During the registration on the internet, the candidate must specify his choice for Colleges carefully.
- A candidate selected at merit for one institution shall not be changed.
- The candidate selected for MBBS in any of said medical colleges if not appeared/registered in their respective regional exams shall stand ineligible.
- ‘Not Recommended’ twice by ISSB/GHQ Selection Board.
- Declared medically UNFIT by CMH/ Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically UNFIT due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn/ resigned/ discharged/ dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies/ institutions on the grounds of discipline, character, medical inefficiency, weak profile, own request or declared unsuitable.
- An individual dismissed/removed from any other government service.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
|Detail Description:||Visit Official Website Now|
Registration through Internet:
- Candidates can either register through the Internet on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account.
- Candidates will report on the exact date and time given for the preliminary test on the computerized roll no slip.
- The date once given will not be changed.
- Candidates will also bring along documents and will pay the prospectus fee on the day of test
- Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computers as registration and test will be conducted on computers.
Registration at AS & RCs
Candidates may report at nearest AS & RCs for registration/allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of the test as well.
- 1 x attested photocopy of Metric certificate. In case of ‘O’ Level / A Level, submission of equivalence certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- 1 x attested photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card or Form B issued by NADRA.
- 1 x attested photocopy of FSc Part-I (Pre-Medical) details mark certificate and “Hope” certificate from Principal of college that the candidate will get minimum 70% marks in FSc Part-II Examination.
- Attested passport size photographs must be pasted on the Application form.
- Candidates who have already cleared FSc Part-II (Pre-Medical) will produce l x attested photocopy of Detail Marks Sheet (DMC).
- Candidates will deposit crossed postal orders of Rs.100/- in favour of the Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA). GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Pay Order/Bank Draft will not be accepted.