Khyber Pass Economic Corridor KPEC has announced the latest Jobs in Peshawar, KPK on July 13, 2021, in Mashriq Newspaper. The Government of Pakistan has received financing from the World Bank to finance the development of the Khyber Pass Economic Corridor (KPEC). The primary objective of the Project is to expand economic activity between Pakistan and Afghanistan by improving regional connectivity and promoting private sector development along the Khyber Pass Corridor.
Project Management Unit KPEC (SDU), P&DD intends to hire the services of Individual Consultants for Project Management Unit (PMU). The Qualification & Experience of the Consultants is mentioned below. Vacancy’s detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is July 30, 2021.
|Posted Date:||13 July 2021|
|Organization:||Khyber Pass Economic Corridor KPEC|
|No of Posts:||Multiple|
|Address:||21-E Mulberry Road, University Town Peshawar.|
|Last Date:||30 July 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Experience|
|1.||Economist & Trade Specialist||Master||07 Years|
|2.||Social Development & Resettlement Specialist||Master||07 Years|
|3.||Gender Specialist||Master||07 Years|
|4.||NRM & Environmental Specialist.||Master||07 Years|
How to Apply:
- The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for each position can be downloaded from our website www.kpec.ore.pk
- Interested individual consultants must provide:
- A letter of Expression of Interest, providing information demonstrating the ability, skills, and experience to undertake an advertised assignment and deliver inputs/ outputs required under the TORS.
- A detailed, dated and signed Curriculum Vitae highlighting qualifications and experience in carrying out similar assignments, as well as references for possible checks.
- Expressions of Interest (EOI) may be delivered in a written form clearly mention the title of the post on the envelope and subject line of the application to the address given below till July 30, 2021.
Address: Project Director, Khyber Pass Economic Corridor Project. SDU, Planning & Development Department, 21-E Mulberry Road, University Town Peshawar.
Email: [email protected]