Ministry of Climate Change MOCC announced the latest Jobs in Pakistan on June 06, 2021. Applications are invited from eligible persons for the hiring of the following posts. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. The posts are purely on a contract basis for a period of two years extendable on performance-based evaluation. Vacancies detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is June 21, 2021.
|Posted Date:||06 June 2021|
|Organization:||Ministry of Climate Change|
|No of Posts:||42|
|Education:||Master, MSc, Bachelor, BE, Intermediate, Matric|
|Address:||Plot No.42, Street No. 6, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||June 21, 2021|
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Senior Scientific Officer||Masters||01|
|2.||Deputy Scientific Officer Air||Masters||01|
|3.||Deputy Scientific Officer Water||Masters||01|
|4.||Deputy Scientific Officer Data/ Monitoring||Masters||01|
|5.||Scientific Officer Air||Masters||01|
|7.||Scientific Officer Data/ Mapping||Bachelors||01|
|8.||Procurement Officer HR/Finance||Masters||01|
|10.||Research Assistant Air||Bachelors||01|
|11.||Research Assistant Water||Bachelors||01|
|12.||Research Assistant Emission Testing||Bachelors||01|
|15.||Inspector/Field Officer Air||Bachelors||01|
|16.||Inspector/Field Officer Water||Bachelors||01|
|17.||Inspector/Field Officer Emission Testing||Bachelors||02|
|19.||Field Assistant Air||Intermediate||02|
|20.||Field Assistant Water||Intermediate||02|
|21.||Field Assistant Emission Testing||Intermediate||04|
|27.||Assistant Computer Programmer||Bachelors||01|
|28.||Senior Laboratory Assistant||Bachelors||01|
How to Apply:
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
- Retired Government Servant having requisite qualification and experience and not beyond 61 years of age inclusive of age relation are eligible to apply.
- Cut-off date for determining of eligibility criteria will be the closing date of the advertisement.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Candidates are required to submit their CVs and documents to the undersigned before last date.
- Short-listed candidates will bring original testimonials at the time of the test / interview.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Title or the position applied must be Written on the top right-hand corner of die envelop.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is June 21, 2021.
Mailing Address: Assistant Director (A/F) Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency, Plot No.42, Street No. 6, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad.