Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department has announced the latest Jobs in on in. Applications are invited from citizens of Pakistan for recruitment against the following posts. The Candidates who must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria can apply for these positions. The last date to get this job opportunity is
|Posted Date:||31 May 2021|
|Organization:||Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department|
|No of Posts:||41|
|Education:||Literate, Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors|
|Job Location:||Quetta, Balochistan|
|Address:||Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department, Quetta, Balochistan|
|Last Date:||01 July 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|2.||Assistant Computer Operator||Intermediate||13|
How To Apply:
- Candidates can send their Application along with relevant documents send to the given mailing address before the last date.
- Academic documents
- Experience certificates
- 02x recent passport size photographs
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for the Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
- Candidates have to produce the original documents at the time of the interview.
- The applicant who is already in Government service may apply through the proper channel.
- Deadline for submission of application form is July 01, 2021.
Mailing Address: Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department, Quetta, Balochistan.