Pakistan Council of Architects & Town Planners has announced the latest jobs in Islamabad on July 02, 2021 in Dawn Newspaper. PCATP requires the services of staff in the following categories on contract basis. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancies detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is 17 July 2021.
|Posted Date:||02 July 2021|
|Organization:||Pakistan Council of Architects & Town Planners|
|No. of Posts:||03|
|Address:||Office No 7-12, 1st Floor, Usman Center, D-12 Markaz, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||17 July 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Deputy Registrar||Bachelors, Master||01|
|2.||Assistant Registrar/ Desktop Publishing and Graphics||Bachelors, Master||01|
|3.||Manager Finance||Bachelors, Master||01|
How To Apply:
- Details can be viewed at www.pcatp.org.pk under Employment Opportunities.
- Candidates have to apply through Email [email protected]
- Government servants should submit their applications through the proper channels.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates called for an interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The last date for submission of the application form is 17 July 2021.
Mailing Address: Office No 7-12, Ist Floor, Usman Center, D-12 Markaz, Islamabad.
Email: [email protected]