Religious Affairs Department has announced the latest Jobs in Quetta, Balochistan on June 04, 2021 in Jang newspaper. Applications are invited for the different posts. Vacancies details and eligibility criteria are given below against each post. The last date to get this job opportunity is June 25, 2021.
|Posted Date:||June 04, 2021|
|Organization:||Religious Affairs Department|
|No of Posts:||87|
|Job Location:||Quetta, Balochistan|
|Address:||Deputy Commissioner, Administrator Religious Affairs, Quetta, Balochistan|
|Last Date:||June 25, 2021.|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Pesh Imam||Relevant Qualification||33|
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates can send their Application along with relevant documents send to the given mailing address before the last date.
- Academic documents
- Experience certificates
- 02x recent passport size photographs
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.
- Candidates must bring original documents on the interview day.
- Incomplete and late applications will rejected.
- The applicant who is already in Government service may apply through proper channel.
- The last Date to Apply Online/ Submission of Application Form is June 25, 2021.
Mailing Address: Deputy Commissioner, Administrator Religious Affairs, Quetta, Balochistan.