Sindh Culture Tourism Antiquities and Archives Department has announced latest Jobs on May 29, 2021. The department is well equipped and adequately resourced to achieve its above-stated objectives and goals. Culture Department promotes the cultural heritage of Sindh within Pakistan and abroad. Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Sindh. Vacancies details and their eligibility criteria is given below. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. The last date to get this job opportunity is June 21, 2021.
|Posted Date:||29 May 2021|
|Organization:||Culture Tourism Antiquities and Archives Department|
|No of Posts:||208|
|Education:||Middle, Primary, Literate|
|Address:||Liaquat Memorial Library, Karachi Opp Liaquat National Hospital, Stadium Road.|
|Last Date:||June 21, 2021|
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|Directorate General of Culture|
|Directorate General of Antiquities and Archaeology|
|10.||Senitary Worker/ Sweeper||NIL||09|
|Directorate of Sindh Archives|
|1.||Driver||LTV/ HTV License||01|
|Directorate of Planning Development Monitoring & Implementation Cell|
|Directorate of Tourist Service|
|Film Sensor Board Karachi|
How To Apply:
- Application should submit to the mentioned address along with the required documents before the last date
- Academic qualification Certificates:
- Domicile / PRC (Form-D).
- Valid CNIC
- Passport size latest photographs
- Postal Address and Telephone Number
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate applications for each post.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for written test/interviews
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The candidates already in Government/semi-government service must apply through the proper channel.
- Applications should reach at the given address before June 21, 2021.