Ministry of Railways has announced Latest Jobs in Islamabad on June 30, 2021 in Dunya Newspaper. Applications are required from suitable qualified & Experienced professional staff. Applications are invited for filling the following posts in the Project titled “Establishment of Business Development and HR Support Unit, Pakistan Railways”, Stationed at Lahore. Last date to get this job opportunity is 15 July 2021.
|Posted Date:||June 30, 2021|
|Organization:||Ministry of Railways|
|No of Posts:||04|
|Address:||Deputy Chief Planning, Room No 104, D-Block Pak, Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||15 July 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Deputy COPS Prevention||Masters||01|
|3.||Deputy Director PPP||Masters||01|
|4.||Deputy Director Admin & Finance||Masters||01|
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates should send their application along with relevant documents to the address given below along with
- Complete CV
- Attested copies of documents
- Passport size Photograph
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis for a period of three years.
- Incomplete and late applications in any respect will not be considered.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications should reach to the mentioned address before 15 July, 2021.
Mailing Address: Deputy Chief Planning, Room No 104, D-Block Pak, Secretariat, Islamabad.