Pakistan Navy has announced the online registration for PN Cadet Jobs for Permanent Commission in Term 2021-B on June 06, 2021. Only Male Candidates who have passed both Matric and F.Sc or O/A Level with at least 60% marks from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. Females are not eligible for PN Cadet Term 2021, offered by Pak Navy.
F.Sc Part-II appearing candidates with at least 65% marks in Part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide a hope certificate. Candidates of O/A Level are requested to submit equivalence certificate. Selected candidates will be offered a permanent commission rank on completion of 02 years training at Pakistan Naval Academy. A BS degree shall also be awarded on the successful completion in the following mentioned areas. Last date to join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet 2021-A is 20 June 2021.
|Posted Date:||06 June 2021|
|No. of Posts:||1000+|
|Education:||FSc, A-Level, O-Level (60% Marks)|
|Job Location:||Across Pakistan|
|Last Date:||20 June 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Navy PN Cadet Course 2021-A:
1) Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
2) Age (on 01 June 2022):
- Civilian Candidates = 16 ½ to 21 Years
- Service Candidates = 17 to 23 Years (Armed Forces Only)
3) Height=5 feet 4 inch (minimum)
Matric + F.Sc or O/A Level with at least 60% marks with any of the following subjects
- Physics, Maths and Chemistry
- Physics, Maths and Computer Science
- Physics, Maths and Statistics
Note: Age & Marks percentage Relaxation for Balochistan Province.
How To Register for PN Cadet Course 2021-B Pakistan Navy:
- Click below for Online Registration ‘or’ visit Pakistan Navy official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
- Last date to register online is 20 June 2021.
|Download Eligibility Criteria|
PAK Navy Selection Procedure for Permanent Commission 2021-B:
- Entrance test date will be communicated by respective PNR & SC through SMS.
- Computer based test / E-testing will be conducted in the following subjects:
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test (English, Maths, Physics & General Knowledge)
- Exact date for entrance test would be intimated to each Individual through SMS by respective PN Recruitment and Selection Center.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at respective PNR&SCs.
- The PET standards are as under:
|Running||One Mile (1.6 KM)||8.30 min|
|Push-ups||10 Repetitions||02 Min|
|Sit-ups||10 Repetitions||02 Min|
|Chin-ups||02 Repetitions||02 Min|
- Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET).
- Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for Test / Interview at ISSB.
- Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates would be held at the nearest CMH/ Naval Hospital.
Note: The candidates are advised to get Ears waxed & Teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor prior reporting for medical examination.
Permanent commission will be granted after two years of training. One of the following degrees shall be awarded upon successful completion of basic training
- Operations Branch: BIS (Maritime Sciences)
- Marine Engineering Branch: BE (Mechanical)
- Weapon Engineering Branch: BE (Electrical)
- Supply Branch: BS (Supply Chain Management)
Note: Subject to aptitude and academic progress, selected officers may be sent abroad for MS and PhD.
- Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/courses/ assignments abroad.
- 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges/University various professional institutions.
Ineligibility Conditions to Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet 2021-B:
- Twice rejected by ISSB ‘or’ GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection board ‘or’ once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ.
- Withdrawn from any armed forces college/institution.
- Tested within one year validity period (as validity of ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection board for one year) for recommended candidates.
- Tested within four months from last ISSB appearance (for candidates rejected by ISSB).
- Convicted by a court of law or offense involving moral turpitude.
- Declared medically unfit by an armed forces appeal medical board
- Candidates holding dual Nationality unless they surrender the same prior to commissioning ‘or’ within period of 6 months of joining PN.
Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centers:
|House No.5/25, Ayub Town, Opp. PMA Quaid Gate, Habibullah Colony, Abbottabad||0992-401025|
|House No.25/A, Shami Road, D.I Khan||0966-9280467|
|Race Course Road, Opp. Commissioner Office, New Civil Lines, Faisalabad||041-9200674|
|At Marine Compound, Gawadar Port Authority Near Bahria School, Gawadar||086-4211874|
|House No. 810, Ali Mohallah Near Custom House, Upper Khomer Jutial, Gilgit||05811-922556|
|H. No. A-79, Unit-4, Latifabad, Hyderabad||022-3403749|
|Moza Sunni, Opp. Awami Hotel, Khuzdar||052-4267639|
|7 Liaquat Barracks, Rafiqui Shaheed Road, Near Lucky Star, Karachi||021-48506703|
|Chak Pirana Noor Abbas Filling Station, Kharian||053-7704373|
|92 Shami Road, Near Fortress Stadium, Lahore Cantt||042-66961410|
|217 Sher Shah Road, Multan Cantt||061-9201184|
|Khasra No 222,223, Airport Road, Jalalabad (Near PM House), Muzaffarabad||05822-920929|
|Warsak Road, Peshawar Cantt||091-9212316|
|414 Zarghoon Road, Opp. Serena Hotel, Quetta-Cantt||081-9201249|
|House No. 102, Street No 1, Fazal Town, Airport Road, Rawalpindi||051-5953060|
|H. No. 06, Makhdom Altaf , Sadiq Bank near The City School, Rahim Yar Khan||068-596824|
|Wadoodia Hall Road, College Colony, Saidu Shareef, Swat||0946-723479|
|Old Dist. Engineer Residence, Opp. Services Club, Khayaban-e-Iqbal, Sialkot Cantt||052-4267639|
|Opp. Quaid-e-Awam University, New Naka, Sakrand Road, Shaheed Benazirabad, Nawabshah||0244-9370123|
|Near Army Public School, Bukkur Island, Sukkur||071-5620042|
Join Pakistan Navy PN Cadet Jobs 2021-B Advertisement
Related Job Categories
PO Box 635 announced the latest Jobs in GPO Rawalpindi on June 20, 2021, in the Express newspaper. A well-reputed organization, ...
Pak Army Mujahid Force announced the latest jobs For Sipahi, Clerk & Driver on June 20, 2021, in Express Newspaper. ...