Health Department announced the latest Jobs through ETEA in KPK on July 07, 2021, in Mashriq Newspaper. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for various posts of Hospital Management Structure purely on a contract basis for the project “REVAMPING OF NON-TEACHING DHQ HOSPITALS IN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA”.
The following posts are offered on a contract basis for a period of 1 year under the project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa further extendible as per prevalent Government policy at that time. Vacancy’s detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is July 23, 2021.
|Posted Date:||07 July 2021|
|No of Posts:||36|
|Education:||CA, ACCA, ACMA, MBA, MPA, M.Com, LLB, BS, BSCS, BSc|
|Address:||District Health Officer, Bannu|
|Last Date:||23 July 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Post|
|1.||Procurement & Logistics (BS-17)||BSc/ MBA/ MPA||06|
|2.||Admin & HR Officer (BS-17)||MBA/ MPA/ LLB||06|
|3.||IT & Statistical Officer (BS-17)||MCS/ BSCS/ MBA||06|
|4.||Finance & Budget Officer||CA/ ACCA/ ACMA||06|
|5.||Assistant Admin Officer||MBA/ MPA/ LLB||12|
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- Rs. 500/- (for BPS-16 & below)
- Rs. 700/- (for BPS-17 & above)
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having the bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After applying online, DO NOT send documents/testimonials to the ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will.
- Documents will be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.ak.
- Candidates are directed not to give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- Availability of online application form on 08 July 2021.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is July 23, 2021.