Planning and Development Department announced the latest Jobs in Peshawar KPK on June 05, 2021. Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Planning a Development Department Settlement & Digitization of Land Record. Merged Districts. protect invites applications from Suitable candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domicile for the following project-based positions, purely on fixed pay and contractual basis as per Government project policy. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancy’s detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is June 26, 2021.
|Posted Date:||05 June 2021|
|Organization:||Planning and Development Department|
|No of Posts:||105|
|Address:||Revenue Academy Building Havatabed Phase-III. Peshawar.|
|Last Date:||26 June 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
How to Apply:
- Application along with required documents should submit on the mentioned address
- Recent photograph
- Domicile certificate
- Copies of academic certificates/degree
- Experience certificates
- A separate application form shall be submitted for each vacancy.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on merit and will be invited for interview.
- The Candidates must provide their WhatsApp number (If they use it) in addition to their addresses through which they will be informed for interview.
- These positions am purely on a contract basis for one year, with an annual contract which will be renewed on satisfactory performance.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channels.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of the Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is June 26, 2021.
Mailing Address: Director, Settlement and Digitization of Land Record, Merged Districts, Revenue Academy Building Hayatabad Phase- Ill, Peshawar (Ground floor UNDP room).