National Disaster Risk Management Fund NDRMF announced the latest Jobs in Islamabad on July 26, 2021 in Dawn Newspaper. NDRMF is a government-owned not-for-profit company that is providing grants for projects that will contribute to enhancing Pakistan’s resilience to climate and other natural hazards and to strengthen the govt ability to quickly respond to disasters triggered by natural hazards. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancies’ detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is 09 August 2021.
|Posted Date:||26 July 2021|
|Organization:||National Disaster Risk Management Fund NDRMF|
|No of Posts:||05|
|Address:||Head of HR, NDRMF, 5th Floor, EOBI Building, Service Road South, Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||09 August 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Post|
|1.||Manager – Climate Change||Master||01|
|2.||Deputy Manager – Forestry and Livelihood||Master||01|
|3.||Deputy Manager – Fund Management/Appraisal||Master||01|
|4.||Manager – Health||Master||01|
|5.||Deputy Manager – Health||Master||01|
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates can Apply Online at www.ndmf.pk
- Candidates can send their Online Application Form along with relevant documents send to the given mailing address before the last date.
- Academic documents
- Experience certificates
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the interview.
- Attractive salary packages according to the qualification, the experience will be offered.
- We are an equal opportunity provider.
- Only short-listed candidates called for an interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is 09 August 2021.
Mailing Address: Head of HR, NDRMF, 5th Floor, EOBI Building, Service Road South, Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad.
Email Address: www.ndmf.pk