National Productivity Organization, NPO announced the latest jobs on July 05, 2021 in Dawn Newspaper. National Productivity Organization, Ministry of Industries and Production is a Liaison Office of Asian Productivity Organization (APO) Tokyo, Japan established in 1961 and now having 21 member countries with recent accession of Turkey, with the mandate to promote productivity and quality consciousness among all economic sectors of Pakistan. National productivity Organization invites applications for its Project titled “Sustainable National Productivity (SNP)” to improve competitiveness in a sustainable manner. It is imperative to launch the Productivity Movement in a structured manner as was done by Singapore, Korea, and Malaysia, etc.
Competent professionals having excellent communication and managerial skills are required for the following project-based positions till the end of the project on a contract basis. All appointments would be made on open merit basis. The last date to get this job opportunity is July 18, 2021.
|Posted Date:||05 July 2021|
|Organization:||Ministry of Industries and Production|
|No of Posts:||03|
|Address:||Incharge HR NPO, 11th Floor, Shaheed e Millat Secretariat, F-6/1, Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||18 July 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Project Manager||MS/ BSc||01|
|2.||Productivity Trainers||MS/ BSc||01|
|3.||in charge Promotion||MS/ BSc||01|
How To Apply:
- The application form can download from www.npo.gov.pk
- Interested and eligible candidates are advised to submit their applications on the prescribed format along with a
- Detailed CV
- 02 photographs
- Attested copies of educational documents
- Incomplete applications may not be processed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- NOC from the current employer is required before the interview, in case of shortlisting.
- NPO is an equal opportunity employer, females and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- The last date to apply is July 18, 2021.
Company Address: Incharge HR NPO, 11th Floor, Shaheed e Millat Secretariat, F-6/1, Islamabad.