Pak Army Medical Corps announced the latest Jobs As M Cadet on July 25, 2021, in Nawaiwaqt Newspaper. The Pak Army advertised the following Job vacancies for Medical Corps As M Cadet mentioned below. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Online Registration may be done by visiting the Pakistan Army official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk ‘or’ Registration Centers. The last date to get this job opportunity is September 09, 2021.
|Qualification:||4th/ Final year of MBBS|
|Age:||20 to 26 years as on 25th July 2021|
|Physical Standards:||Minimum Height: 5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm)|
|Weight:||As per 4Body Mass index|
- ‘Not Recommended’ twice by ISSB for Post Graduate.
- Twice rejected by ISSB for Intermediate Graduate (PMA Graduate/equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB or GHQ/ AHQ/ NHQ based selection boards.
- Once rejected by ISSB for Intermediate / Graduate (PMA Graduate/equivalent) and twice rejected by ISSB or GHQ/ AHQ/ NHQ based selection boards.
- Twice not recommended for M Cadet by GHQ/ AHQ/ NHQ Selection Boards.
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Dismissed/removed debarred from Govt Services including Armed Faces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offence
- Permanent/ declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (AMB).
Important Dates to Remember:
|Registration:||02 Aug 2021- 09 Sep 2021
|Preliminary Test:||16-24 Sep 2021
Registration through Internet:
Candidates can either register through the Internet on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of the test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates must bring all the required documents.
Registration at AS & RCs
Candidates may report at nearest AS & RCs for registration / allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned below and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
- 2 x attested photocopies of educational and domicile certificate.
- 2 x attested photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card or Form B issued by NADRA.
- 4 x Attested passport size photographs.
- Candidates will deposit a pay order of Rs 500/- clearly indicating ‘Payable in any Branch in Pakistan’ in the favor of Directorate/ DMS-1, GHQ Rawalpindi.
Candidates are required to qualify for physical tests as under:-
- 1.6 Km run – 81/2 min
- Push-Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 Minutes.
- Sit Ups 15 – repetitions in 2 Minutes.
- Chin Ups – 03 repetitions in 2 Minutes.
- Ditch Crossing 7′. 4″ x T. 4″ with a depth of 4 feet
Preliminary Medical Test:
Initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Shortlisted candidates will receive notice for intelligence/personality test by AS&RCs and Interviews by the GHQ Selection Board at their nearest station through website / call up letters. Medical examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Final selection wit be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
On the successful completion of Medical education and due satisfaction of other requirements of scheme M Cadet will be commissioned in Army Medical corps as Captain.
Basic Military Training:
22x weeks Basic Military Training at Pakistan Military Academy Abbottabad.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army Medical Corps for min of 6 years after passing MBBS.
AS & RC Telephone