Pakistan National Council of the Arts PNCA has announced the latest jobs in Islamabad on June 17, 2021 in Jang Newspaper. National Heritage & Culture Division advertised the following vacant positions from Pakistani Nationals on a regular basis who fulfill the criteria and requirements given below. PNCA reserves the right to withhold or cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason. The last date to get this job opportunity is 25 June 2021.
|Posted Date:||17 June 2021|
|Organization:||Pakistan National Council of the Arts|
|No. of Posts:||09|
|Education:||Graduation, Master, P.hD|
|Address:||Director (Administration) Pakistan National Council of the Arts, Plot No. 05, Sector F-5/1, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||25 June 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|3.||Teaching Assistant||Bachelors, Master||02|
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates must send their CV to [email protected]
- Government servants should submit their applications through the proper channels.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates called for an interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The last date for submission of the application form is 25 June 2021.
Mailing Address: Director (Administration) Pakistan National Council of the Arts, Plot No. 05, Sector F-5/1, Islamabad.
Email: [email protected]