Prime Minister Office has announced the latest Jobs in Islamabad on June 01, 2021 in Express Newspaper. Applications are invited for recruitment in the Prime Minister’s Office (Public), having requisite qualification, domicile and age limit against the following positions. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancies detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is 15 June 2021.
|Posted Date:||01 June 2021|
|Organization:||Prime Minister Office|
|No of Posts:||18|
|Education:||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Relevant Diploma|
|Address:||Section Officer (Admn), Prime Minister’s Office (Public), Constitution Avenue, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||15 June 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Post|
|2.||Documentation Officer (BPS-14)||Bachelors||03|
|3.||Medical Assistant (BPS-11)||Intermediate||01|
|5.||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Primary||07|
|6.||Office Boy (BPS-01)||Primary||01|
How to Apply:
- Application Form is available at the official website of Prime Ministers Office www.pmo.gov.pk/career
- Interested Candidates having above mentioned qualification and falling within the age limit should submit their applications on prescribed proforma within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Post applied for must clearly be mentioned on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates called for an interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The deadline for the submission of the application is 15 June, 2021.