Public Sector Organization announced the latest Jobs in Sindh on June 16, 2021 in Dawn Newspaper. Applications are invited from professionally sound Individuals haying domicile of Sinclh possessing the requisite qualification, work experience, and expertise as per following eligibility criteria, for one-year contract employment on a purely temporary basis in a Public Sector Organization. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancy’s detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is July 05, 2021.
|Posted Date:||16 June 2021|
|Organization:||Public Sector Organization|
|No of Posts:||06|
|Education:||LLB, LLM, Intermediate|
|Last Date:||05 July 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Expert Legal/ Law Officer||LLB/ LLM||04|
|2.||Assistant/ Legal Clerk||Intermediate||02|
How to Apply:
- The eligible interested candidates may send online applications at applyonline.u2jobs.org duly supported by attested photocopies of their
- Academic Certificates
- Experience Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Applicants should submit online applications indicating
- Full name,
- Father’s name
- CNIC number
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Province of domicile
- District of domicile
- Current postal address
- E-mail address
- Contact number
- Academic qualification
- An active email address is a must.
- The positions are full-time jobs and will be filled on a purely temporary basis on a contract for a period of one year.
- Candidates already serving in various Government Departments / Autonomous Bodies/ Semi-Government / Multinational Organizations must apply through the proper channels.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for a test/ interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/ interview.
- Incomplete applications, applications without supporting documents and applications received after due date shall not be considered.
- Applicants with foreign education must submit HEC Equivalence Certificate with the application.
- Domicile required Sindh Province along with FRC in Form D.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is July 05, 2021.